Think we are really fortunate to have four distinct seasons! We get to enjoy new transitions, colours and temperatures.
Purchased my Heartfelt Creations bag last Winter/Spring so I decked it out with Spring/Summer mix media art. Now I get to resign and flip those inserts into the fall theme.
The front pocket is deep which allows for lots of dimension. This is fantastic for the star of the show...The Heartfelt Sunflower!
And the back is perfect for flat art work
Now for close ups and product lists:
Tombow Dual Tip Markers are the show stoppers as these are what I used to add all the colour you see with exception to the edges which was done with Tim Holtz Distress Ink- Vintage Photo.
Markers used were: #991, #098, #905, #027, #026, #977, #879 and #992
Along with the markers the other product that is a must whenever adhering paper to chipboard, cardboard or wood is Tombow Aqua Glue...it is the absolute best!!
Other products included:
- Heartfelt Sunflower Stamps and Dies
- Heartfelt Open Leaf Stamps and Dies
- Tim Holtz Stamp Leaf Prints
- Tim Holtz Stamp Etceteria
- Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Ink
- Paper from Prima- Vintage Emporium Collection
- Tim Holtz gold rub-ons
- Gold Embossing powder
- Art Glitter for center of flowers- Brown
- Modeling Paste
- Tim Holtz Burlap Stencil
- Tattered Angels- Clam Bake GM
- Tattered Angels- Woven Burlap GM
- Heidi Swamp Gold spray
- Embellishments from my stash (feather, brads, charms, enamel dots, flags, bird, words)